Old Fashioned Salmon Patties

We all know how important fish is for the health! I know I’m presenting a fried recipe, but still, it’s good! This is my old fashioned salmon patties recipe, they’re superbe!

Ingredients

  • 1 (6 oz) drained can of skinless and boneless pink salmon.
  • 2 tbsps of diced onion.
  • A good pinch of salt and pepper.
  • 1 large egg.
  • 1 tbsp of buttermilk.
  • 2 tbsps of cornmeal.
  • 4 tbsps of all purpose flour.
  • Vegetable oil for frying.

To get Instructions Please OPEN Next Page...

1 2 3

Comments

  1. Wonderful recipe.We use this one for our gluten free family members when they visit.For gluten free make sure its straight cornmeal not a cornmeal or cornmuffin mix, they contain flour which contains gluten.I love Salmon patties!
    TYSVM
    TERI Bodle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally someone knows how to make old fashioned simple ingredients salmon patties.. this is the way I have made them for over 50 years and this is the way my mother made them in our family owned restaurant.. it does my heart good to see that there are people that knows how to cook with basic ingredients and knows exactly how fried salmon patties should be made.. I am so tired of all the "try adding this try adding that"to spice up an old fashioned recipe.. what's wrong with the basics.. not just in food but life in general.. people has being trained to think that simple can't be good that simple can't be rewarding.. so thank you thank you thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment