The Quickest And Easiest Way To Make Dessert For A Crowd!

You Don’t Have To Be A Chef To Make This Larger-Than-Life Dessert

You’ve probably tried your hand at making an old-fashioned country peach pie, haven’t you? I have, too. However, I was asked to make peach pies for an upcoming family reunion. I did the math, and that meant I’d probably have to make at least 4 to 6 pies. Yikes! Who has time and space for that? Not this lady! So, I hopped on the trusty internet and found this amazing recipe for peach pie slab dessert. Yep, you read that right. I’ll be serving up “slabs” of peach pie baked to perfection on industrial sized cookie sheets.
Life just got a lot more simple! Instead of 6 pies, I only have to whip up 2 of these babies. Yay! To be honest with you – since this is going to be so much easier than I thought, I am already planning on making 3…
You know, just in case I happened to have surprise guests all of a sudden (or just in case I’d love to eat one of them all by myself!)

Quick Tip: One pan of peach slab pie makes 24 servings, so unless you are feeding an army, don’t make 2 pans like I am LOL!
This delightful recipe combines flaky pie crust and fresh peaches for a truly praise-worthy dessert. It tastes great and is super easy to make despite its massive size. This dessert is perfect for taking to social functions as it’s meant to feed a hungry crowd of people. I plan to use fresh peaches when I make this dessert but feel free to save yourself some time and use frozen or canned. There is no shame in taking a shortcut. Plus, if you have frozen or canned the peaches yourself, it’s just like you are using fresh anyway. Win!

Check out what my pals over at Pillsbury had to say about this yummy recipe:
Serving a crowd? Treat your group of guests with this peach slab pie made using Pillsbury™ pie crust and cookie dough. A mouth-watering dessert that’s great served with a scoop of cinnamon ice cream!

To get recipe and Instructions Please OPEN Next Page...

Comments

  1. Omg I'm definitely making this luvs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, you'll need at least 3 refrigerated crust to cover the specified sheet pan. Two didn't cover it & I rolled it out thin. I used the sugar cookie dough to finish the bottom crust (there was plenty left over for the topping). I also set the oven timer for 45 minutes & it was done. Turned out nicely, though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment