Ingredients
- 100 grams Pancake mix
- 100 grams Yogurt (unsweetened)
- 40 grams White chocolate
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice (or apple cider vinegar)
Instructions OPEN Next Page...
Instructions
1_ Break up the white chocolate and put into a heatproof bowl. Melt in the microwave.
2_ Add the egg, yogurt, and pancake mix, and mix thoroughly. Finally, mix in the lemon juice.
3_ It will become a fluffy batter.
4_ Line a pound cake pan with parchment paper and pour in the batter. Bake in an oven preheated to 180℃ for 30 minutes.
5_ I made a 15 cm round cake! It's even more like a cheesecake than if you use a pound cake pan.
6_ I replaced the lemon juice with apple cider vinegar and it was tart and closer to a cheesecake taste!
TYSVM!
ReplyDeletemust try
ReplyDeleteLove it. Must try. A different variation from what I usually bake for them.
ReplyDeleteGot to try this with some lemon zest.
ReplyDeleteHere i dont get pancake mix. So what do i do, what is the substitute or can i use flour and what else. Please help
ReplyDeleteOh my I do so love your site ,so many mouth watering dishes to be had and we do luvs xx
ReplyDelete