Neiman Marcus Cake Recipe

This cake is always a hit among my friends and family. An easy, wonderful, gooey butter cake that will make you go ‘Mmmm..’ This cake is topped with chocolate chips, nuts and cream cheese topping.

It is a rich cake that will go well with a scoop of ice cream.
Looking for a cake recipe that will give you something like the ooey, gooey butter cake you had a Neiman Marcus? Try this one!

Ingredients

  • 1 box cake mix, any flavor
  • 1 stick butter
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 cup chopped nuts
ICING
  • 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
  • 1 (16-ounce) box powdered sugar
  • 1 egg

To get Instructions Please OPEN Next Page...

Comments

  1. Teresa
    I fell in love with this cake! Easy and quick, I will be making this for Easter

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me a lot like chess pie or chess bars

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am interested in trying this one , you had me at buttery flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant wait to make this for the family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to try this cake. Every week , I'm baking for my mother in law when my husband and my daughter will visit her and me going to church to worship and praise God. Every Sunday, she's always surprise of what I'm going to bake for her. So thanks for sharing all this cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely going to try this this weekend!!! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this cake I will surely make this for my mother in law birthday

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so love this recipe and will try it out for my parents and guests next week..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to try this recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment