WORLD'S BEST SCONES! FROM SCOTLAND TO THE SAVOY TO THE U.S.

My grandmother is Scottish and her family made GREAT scones.... In search of the best scone recipe in the world I have adapted their recipe with my own touches and with the famous scone recipe from the world renowned Savoy hotel in London. I now believe I have adapted the BEST SCONE RECIPE IN THE WORLD!

Ingredients

  • 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 4 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1/4 cup white sugar
  • 1/8 teaspoon salt
  • 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 1/2 cup dried currants or raisins
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1/4 cup sour cream
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tablespoon milk

To get Instructions Please OPEN Next Page...

1 2 3

Comments

  1. Being Scottish one must know by heart how to make scones. And I for one, can do scones by heart. But I still trying different recipes every now and then. So, I'm going to try yours. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow can not wait to try these thank you luvs xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment